What Is Malaria? Learn Its Symptoms, Causes and TreatmentsOctober 11, 2018
Humans are always expert in solving their problems, and then those problems are either small or large. There are many ways to overcome every such illness. Talk about malaria fever, this is not a new disease, but the prevention of malaria has not yet been completely done. Efforts are being made to control malaria and it has been done. But besides this, some other measures can be taken to prevent malaria. Let’s learn about the prevention of malaria prevention, so let’s know what is Malaria? And Learn its Symptoms, Causes and Treatments.
What Is Malaria?
Malaria is a disease that is caused by a female ‘Anophilia mosquito bites’. These mosquitoes grow in dirty and contaminated water that fly and reach us. At the time of the dengue mosquito bite, before the sunset, mosquitoes spread mosquito bites after sunset. Malaria Day is celebrated around the world on 25th April every year to stay alert of all these things and to protect them from this disease. The objective of UNICEF to celebrate this day was to focus the public’s attention on such diseases as malaria, which killed millions every year.
What Are the Causes of Malaria?
The main cause of malaria is parasitic female mosquito anaphylite. In fact, the parasite named Plasmodium is in the female mosquito envelope inside the body. This parasite spreads through bites of female mosquito endophytes. When this mosquito bites a person, then the parasite of the disease begins to increase its number by reaching the liver through the bloodstream.
Symptoms of Malaria
- Acute pain in the head
- Feeling weak and fatigued
- Lack of blood in the body
- The color of the eyelids is yellow
- Fever on getting out sweat
- Many symptoms like high fever including flu
- Shivering with a cold shudder, and after some time become normal.
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of malaria is not very difficult if the time is over. Treatment of malaria involves medicines, essential tests, home remedies and fluids and electrolytes to control antimalarials drugs and symptoms. There is no one drug for every patient for the treatment of malaria. Rather, doctors tell the level of infection and the possibility of chloroquine resistance.
Also Read –
- Let’s Know Dengue Fever Symptoms Treatment Prevention
- 15 Simple Exercise Reduce to Belly Fat-Easy and Simple
- The Complete Keto Diet Guide for Beginners
Easy to Prevent Malaria
- If the temperature of the body in malaria fever is rising very quickly – and it is happening continuously, then you should have a blood test again.
- Remember; do not take chloroquine medicines of malaria when you are recovering again or again.
- Do not take any kind of pain relief medicines on your own if you get sick in malaria.
- Even if the malaria is severe in fever, continue to consume fluids such as orange juice.
- Wear a cold towel when the body temperature rises and sweat. After a brief interval, keep cool straps on the forehead.
- If you have a high fever even after consuming medicines, then do not take any carelessness, otherwise, you may be a victim of some deadly disease.