Link between Salt and High Blood PressureJuly 6, 2018
U.S. Heart Association State Guidelines describes the link between eating high salt food and using too much salt and hypertension, or the development of hypertension. Consumption of sodium in a large quantity of food can lead to heart diseases and the risk of untimely death can also increase. This study, published in the International Journal of Epidemiology, was done on about 3,000 people who had high blood pressure.This study has confirmed the direct Link Between Salt and High Blood Pressure. In America, Birmingham and Nancy Cook of the Women’s Hospital said, “It is difficult to measure the amount of sodium. Sodium is hidden, even though you often do not know how much sodium you are consuming.
Difficulty Determining the Amount of Sodium
Researchers said that the quantity of sodium changes every day, which means that you have to take urine samples for several days to find out the amount of sodium you consumed. Researchers concluded that there is a direct connection between consuming sodium and increasing the risk of death and Link Between Salt and High Blood Pressure
Limit Sodium in Your Diet
You should consume salt intake in your diet in a small amount. Increasing salt intake increases the risk of heart problems. If you pay attention to your diet during the time, you will not have any problems in the future.
Also Read –
- 10 Heart Disease Facts Every Woman Needs to Know
- Let’s Know Dengue Fever Symptoms Treatment Prevention
- What Is Malaria? Learn Its Symptoms, Causes and Treatments
Lets Know Link Between Salt and High Blood Pressure
To keep blood pressure controlled and diagnosed with high blood pressure, it is important that you take regular checkups of your blood pressure and use some homemade remedies also, lets know about some tips which helps you for control your high blood pressure –
- Keep Cholesterol Controlled :- You should not consume such food, which can increase cholesterol levels. Increasing levels of cholesterol increases blood pressure levels and its effect also affects your heart. Fish should be eaten with seasonal fruits and green vegetables to keep the heart healthy.
- Loose the temper :- It is often seen that people who are more angry, their blood pressure level is also high. Anger puts a negative impact on your life and in this case you also stay in tension. You can resort to meditation and yoga to relieve stress and control blood pressure.
- Regular exercise is beneficial :- Regular exercise is beneficial for your health. Also, exercise protects you from high blood pressure and heart disease. Exercise at least 30 minutes daily should be done. If you are suffering from any disease or problem, consult a doctor, which kind of exercise will be right for you.
- Control weight :- Higher weight than normal causes high blood pressure. If you are overweight, you may have high blood pressure problem. Therefore it is important that you control your weight, it will also control your blood pressure level.
High blood pressure can cause many diseases in your body. So, keep an eye on some important things, try to keep your blood pressure under control. By doing this, you will always be healthy.