Let’s Know Dengue Fever Symptoms Treatment PreventionOctober 13, 2018
Dengue has spread its legs. In the beginning, this fever can be proven deadly by delay or wrong treatment. If there is a right treatment at the time, then circumstances remain in control. Experts pointed out, so let’s know dengue fever symptoms treatment prevention
How and When Dengue Fever Symptoms Treatment
Dengue Feminine Aid is caused by biting the Egyptian mosquito. These mosquitoes have streaks like leopards on their body. These mosquito bites in the day, especially in the morning. Dengue is the most expansive season of the rainy season and its immediate aftermath, ie July to October because there are favorable conditions for mosquito breeding in this season. Aedes Egyptian mosquitoes do not fly very high.
Symptoms of dengue fever usually appear within 3 to 14 days after bites with an infected mosquito.
Symptoms of Dengue fever:
- Fever-temperature rises up to 104ºF and muscle aches
- Pain in muscles, joints, and bones
- Eyelid pain and headache
- Red skin
- Red rashes (small red dots on the skin) and itching
Show Which Doctor
- If the patient has a normal dengue fever then he can be treated and treated at home.
- With the advice of the doctor, you can take paracetamol (crosin etc.).
- Apprin (Dispin, etc.) Do not take it at all. These may reduce platelets.
- If the fever exceeds 102 degrees Fahrenheit, keep water straps on the body of the patient.
- Continue to eat normally. The condition of the fever requires the body to eat more.
- Let the patient relax.
Also Read –
- What Is Malaria? Learn Its Symptoms, Causes and Treatments
- Symptoms of Heart Attack in Females Under 30
- Let’s Know 7 Warning Signs of Dengue Fever
There is no patent drug in Ayurveda. But do not have dengue; this recipe can be adapted for this. In one cup of water, one teaspoon giloya juice (if its trunk is obtained, take a four-inch stick, take it from the vine, which climbs on neem tree), two black pepper, five basil leaves, and ginger mixed in water. Boil the beans and take 5 days. If desired, add a little salt and sugar to it. Take twice daily in the morning, after breakfast and dinner before dinner.
- Do not drink fresh water, do not eat flour and stale food.
- Use maximum use of turmeric, celery, ginger, asafoetida in the dining room.
- In this season, do not eat leafy vegetables, Arabs, cauliflower.
- Eat hot food, which can easily digest.
- Take complete sleep, drink plenty of water and boil water and drink.
- Do not eat mermaid spices and fried food, eat less than hunger, do not eat stomach.
- Drink water Drink buttermilk, coconut water, lemonade, etc.