10 Heart Disease Facts Every Woman Needs to KnowJuly 4, 2018
It is certain that women are different from men. This is also not true about the symptoms of heart attack. It is believed that heart attack is only a men’s problem, but now we know that heart attacks can come to anyone. here is why Heart Disease Facts Every Woman Needs to Know
Rosie O’Donnell had a heart attack in 2012 and, like most women; she did not have any pain in the chest as it is usually shown in Hollywood movies. Instead, he suffered from pain in his hands and chest, scorching and sticky skin. The first cause of death in women is heart disease. Identify the symptoms of heart attacks and take the necessary steps.
Some Necessary Symptoms, We Should Know –
- Trouble in breathing a study showed that about 42% of women who had suffered a heart attack had to face problems of breathing. Although men also have this symptom, women may have to face problems like breathing without breathing without pain in the chest. (9 heart disease facts every woman needs to know)
- Pain in the upper part of the body Pain in the neck, back, and tooth, jaw, arms and shoulder bones in women is the symptoms of heart attack. This is called “radiating” pain and this is because many arteries of the heart end here like the fingers of the fingers where the pain is concentrated.See Also :The Best Way To Shave Your Bikini Line
- Dizziness, vomiting, and stomach disorders the symptoms of jaundice, vomiting, or dyspepsia, are more common in women compared to men during heart attack. This often happens because the right arterial heart which gives blood to the heart, which goes deep into the heart, becomes blocked.
- Tiredness and Sleep Problems Many women complain that nearly half of the women complain that when they got heart attack, they suddenly began to feel tired, there was no reason. Half women had to face the problem of sleep.
- Symptoms like flu are not clear right now, but symptoms of flu can also be symptoms of life-threatening heart attack, including fatigue.
- Sweating if you are not going through a period of menopause and still if you start getting sweating suddenly, then is very careful. It may be a symptom that you will soon get to the hospital. (9 heart disease facts every woman needs to know)
- Chest pain and pressure the symptoms of heart attack in women cannot be only chest pain, but it certainly happens. Instead of focusing on symptoms, if you are experiencing some new symptoms and they are not getting away, then go to the doctor immediately. According to Dr. Hayes, it is better to repent later than to be safe.
- Pain in the jaw If your jaw has pain, it means that you have a heart attack because the nerves that have it come out from your heart. If pain continues, you have toothache problems; If this happens in a little while and when you get tired and the pain increases, it can be related to the heart
- Inconvenience or irritation in the chest or back, women often interpret heart attack as hardness, heaviness pressure. This pain is not severe or sudden; it keeps coming for several weeks; thus, it is mistaken for indigestion or irritation. If this pain does not happen immediately after eating, if you do not have any problems of dyspepsia or if you are experiencing a problem like dizziness, then immediately show the doctor.
Also Read –
- Best Effective Home Remedies to Control Belly Fat
- 10 Heart Disease Facts Every Woman Needs to Know
- Let’s Know Dengue Fever Symptoms Treatment Prevention
Conclusion – So these were some of such symptoms that can be harmful for you, look at all these symptoms, and if you see similar signs in yourself then immediately consult your doctor. (9 heart disease facts every woman needs to know)