4 Reasons Why You Should Try Human Growth HormonesJuly 27, 2019
Human Growth Hormones, or HGH, is a naturally occurring substance in your body. Produced by the pituitary gland, it’s responsible for growth spurts among children and adolescents during their pre-pubescent and pubescent years. You might have already guessed that by its name, but what you may not have known is that it also regulates the body composition, fluids, muscles, bones, sugar, and metabolism as well.
Synthetic HGH has been made commercially available since 1985 and is safe to use for children and adults. They’re usually in the form of injections and can help in the treatment and management of certain conditions.
The approved uses for HGH injections in children include:
- Treatment of Turner’s syndrome, which is a genetic disorder that can specifically impede a girl’s hormonal development
- Management of Parader-Willi syndrome, a rare genetic disorder that can cause weak muscles, low sex hormones, and continuous state of hunger
- Treatment of chronic kidney disease
- As a supplement for natural HGH deficiency or insufficiency
- As a growth booster for children born small for their age
On the other hand, the uses for adults are the following:
- Management for muscle-wasting disease resulting in the contraction of HIV or AIDS
- As a supplement for HGH deficiency caused by pituitary tumors
- Short bowel syndrome, a disorder that can prevent specific nutrients from being absorbed by the body due to intestinal problems
The Benefits of Taking HGH
Let’s say you may not have any of the diseases listed above for which you need treatment or management. Why should you still consider taking the synthetic hormone? Studies show that this has a lot of benefits to boost your well-being. Below are some of them.
- It increases your capacity to exercise
Are you feeling exhausted after that high-intensity workout? Taking HGH can help! The hormone helps those who take it to boost their exercise performance. If you have low endurance, meaning you get winded a few minutes into your cardio, HGH can help banish that problem by giving you more energy. A study also showed that this is particularly effective towards those who have deficiencies in GH.
- It improves bone density
Bone health is incredibly important at any age. Typically, the bones only get focused on when you’re little, like your mom telling you to drink milk before bedtime. However, a multitude of bone ailments can arise during your adult years, which HGH can help prevent—only if you were made aware. Lessen the risk of developing sicknesses such as arthritis and osteoporosis by improving your bone density.
- It assists in building muscle mass
If you want to fast track the results of your gym sessions, taking HGH might also be the key. Those who have a fitness goal of building muscles, toning, and shaping would benefit a lot from the hormone. This is especially helpful for men who really want to bulk up, or bodybuilders who want to boost their regimen by taking another supplement.
- It reduces body fat
HGH has a fat burning component because of its ability to boost metabolism levels. This means your food gets digested much faster, the calories you burn in a workout increases, and your overall unhealthy body fat lowers. It also regulates blood sugar levels, which is responsible for the creation and storage of fat in the body.
Also Read –
- Different Treatment Techniques for Barrett’s Esophagus
- How Pollution Affects Your Hair
- 15 Simple Exercise Reduce to Belly Fat-Easy and Simple
HGH can be beneficial for those who want to improve their overall health and well-being. Since this is a hormone naturally produced in the body, it’s safe to use. For a more personalized and reliable treatment plan, remember to consult your doctor and discuss the dosage, goals, and effects of your HGH intake.
Melissa Yanovych is the Director of Marketing at Ehormones, an age management medicine company based in West Palm Beach, California. An advocate of living a healthy and active lifestyle, Melissa’s advocacy focuses on raising awareness and consciousness when it comes to health and wellness.